Who loves a great fun print? I am more of a neutral nelly…but when I love a print, it tends to be something big, bold, and just downright fun. I loved the color palette of this pineapple print and it’s a maxi skirt. I am so excited to be sharing my recent collaboration with eShakti. This company is amazing and one you will most definitely want to check out.
How many times have you wanted an article of clothing only to “wish” it fit better, or how often have you wanted a particular piece only to find it was not even available in your size? Well not with eShakti. Their approach is genius…simple, and so easy to design that dress you want to wear all summer long! Check out the steps to ordering your very own custom design!
1.Pick your favorite design
2. Tell us your measurements
3. Customize your design to fit your style…or not!
4. Get ready for your custom design
5. Enjoy the fabulous fit of your one of a kind design
I had a hard time choosing my custom design but this pineapple print spoke to me…I really wanted to order it in a maxi dress but settled on the skirt b/c I can wear it a variety of ways…dressed up, casual with a tank…and you know curating a closet that is versatile and has pieces that can be multi-purposed is essential in creating a beautiful, functioning closet.
Now that you’ve been inspired…and I’ve peaked your interest…you can shop and save with a special coupon code “kimraystyle” created just for my readers (that’s you fantastic ladies) You can receive 10% OFF when you shop at eShakti – valid from 6/26/2016 – 7/31/2016….that’s plenty of time to decide what you want 🙂
- Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box. It is not case-sensitive.
- Code can be used any number of times until the validity period.
- It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
- This discount code is not applicable on clearance, gift cards & overstock categories.
- Not applicable on previous purchases
I must share with you some of my other favorites that come straight out of the new arrivals section...maybe it will inspire you…hmmm what shall I order!!